Ed. Stellmacher & Co.
In August 1904, Eduard Stellmacher left Amphora to start his own porcelain factory. Along with businessman Karl Frank, Eduard opened Ed. Stellmacher & Co. in 1905 in Turn-Teplitz.
Many designs in 1905 were large vases with applied, finely detailed amphibians, birds, dragons, and insects. Stellmacher’s development of hard earthenware preserved the details during firing. Some vases had highly colored glazes and luster that he had not previously used in his work with Amphora.
The company also produced geometric styled vases with some relief glazed in gray and green or gray and blue, which were drastically different than the large vases with applied creatures.
By early 1910, Ed. Stellmacher & Co. declared bankruptcy.